Prevue Flight Cage, Multipack
- For multiple small birds
- Large front access door measures 10 1/4" long x 11 1/2" high
- Smaller inset access door measures 5 1/2" long x 5 5/8" high
- Pull-out debris tray for easy cleaning
- Removable bottom grille
- Case includes assorted colors, Lilac and White and Black and Sage
- Also available as Single Pack
Prevue Pet Products Flight Cage Multipack 1804 features a large front door for easy access to your birds plus a removable bottom grille and pull-out tray for easy cleaning. Our Flight Cage includes two plastic cups and two wood perches and is designed for parakeets, cockatiels and other small birds. Available in Lilac & White, our and Black and Sage. Our flight cage measures 26’’ Long, 14’’ Wide and 22 1/4’’ High with ½’’ Wire Spacing. This item is sold as a two-pack carton.
|Material||Non-toxic and pet safe powder-coated steel mesh with plastic tray.|
|Unit of Sale||EA|
|Warnings||Inspect the product periodically and remove from use if it becomes worn or damaged|
|Color||Black powder-coated mesh / Sage Green base and White powder-coated mesh / Lilac base|
|Includes||3 Eucalyptus wood perches, 2 cups, and tray|
|Cleaning||Wash cage regularly with a mild dish soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. To prevent warping, do not dry tray in the sun.|
|Overall Size||26" L x 14" W x 22 1/4" H|
|Interior Space||25 3/4" L x 12 3/4" W x 20" H|
|Wire Gauge||13 & 16|
|Animal Sizes||X-Small, Small, Medium|
Assembly is simple......
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.