Vet's Best Comfort Calm Calming Dog Supplements
Need a calming aid for your dog during stressful times, such as the vet's office, fireworks shows, or thunderstorms? Vet's Best Comfort Calm chewable tablets are made with quality, naturally derived ingredients (tryptophan and valerian root) to help calm and relax your dog. Safe for any breed dog aged 10 months or older when used as directed. Veterinarian formulated for best absorption and digestion, made in the USA, and carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal of Approval.
- CALMS DOGS DOWN - Vet’s Best Comfort Calm supplement helps relieve dog anxiety and promotes a sense of relaxation without drowsiness.
- SOOTHING RELIEF - Helps to reduce the effects of environmental stress in dogs exhibiting signs of nervousness, hyperactivity or discontentment.
- PROVIDES COMFORT - Helps provide comfort for common stressors such as: fireworks, thunderstorms, hyperactivity, boarding, loud noises, environmental stress, separation anxiety, grooming and travel.
- VET FORMULATED - Veterinarian formulated with a soothing blend Tryptophan, Valerian Root and other premium quality ingredients.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Each bottle of dog calming aid carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE FOR DOGS
Under 25 lbs - 1 tablet
25 to 50 lbs - 2 tablets
50 to 75 lbs - 3 tablets
Over 75 lbs - 4 tablets.
Give one hour before any stressful event. Number of tablets can be repeated if needed just prior to an event and again every six to eight hours as needed
Active Ingredients: 5-Hydroxytryptophan 25 mg, Valerian Root 25 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Apple Pectin Powder, Brewer's Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate